Sunday, November 24, 2013

In the world ruled by darkness ... MRAN the time ... Harry Potter Voldemort stopped, but it is not


<April 2007> EIA Su 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
In the world ruled by darkness ... MRAN the time ... Harry Potter Voldemort stopped, but it is not always defeated. Two years later, Lucas and Amy Snape Slytherin common-the forces of Voldemort forever erase from the face of the Earth. Ten years ago there was peace. Then again gripped by darkness. subway surf There is a new Dark Lord. It was the Count Mortus (Casper's subway surf brother). For three years, Severus Snape killed Dumbedorea. Then Harry, Ron and Hermione had gone in search of a dead one. The new director of Professor McGonagall. Hogwarts is no longer safe for anyone. All vie is smrtonoa, at Hogwarts and the world. Darkness slowly prevails Online Counter VIE NOT hit!!!!!!!!!!! Created by Crazyprofile.com
Sweet ducky-my private blog Official JKRowling page: JKRowling Official HP page: Harry Potter, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: Order of the Phoenix Harry Potter schoolastic: Harry Potter Yocelin smiley Rose Violet Granger kierre Maggie Spinn Katie Bell Lily Evans Anna Gryffindor Madam's dream Gryffindorgirl Emma Slytherin Mia Andews.: Fly. Hagrid subway surf Harry Potter Hogwarts comics
Amy Slytherin (I) Proud Gryffindorka, sedmaica. Salazar subway surf Slytherin prapraujak me, but I hate him like the other Slytherin. Parents subway surf we killed Voldemort. I survived Avada Kedavra and so killed Voldya. Of curse we stayed Spider-scar on his right shoulder. I have long kovravu blue-black hair and debris eyes. In the muggle world I like to dance and trbunim best'm dravi. I have a squirrel and spider Lucy Blacky. I Animagus, butterfly. Patronus me a wasp. The students I Odlin. I like to do stupid things. I have a plat of invisibility. Loved by Quidditch. subway surf Snape does not hate me. I walk with Lucas. The most girlfriends subway surf I kierre and Sarah, and most friendship Lucas and Joey. Defenses and loved by magic, and I hate History of Magic. Lucas Snape My Deco seventh year. Together we killed Voldemort. He gave my aunt and aunt, who did not like him in general. Not even the arrival of the letter he knew he was a wizard. From Avada Kedavra left his Spider-scar on the left aci. Parsel-ust is. As animagus turns into hipogrifo. Intervals, ensure perfect is of students, but not malt spent grains. Snape's nephew. He is the only Gryffindors that Snape hates. Because it points to get drinks. He hates Slytherin. subway surf He has blond hair and blue eyes. Loved by him ... Patronus his unicorn, it was his dad as animagus. When we are connected oiljci, we became inseparable. In a sign of Quidditch. Because of him, I did not become a scar, but I told him (often necessary) replacement. Gryffindor ... like me ... Sarah Nicole My most pal, we are together in the bedroom. Seven years. thoroughbred is. It has dark hair debris (looks like it's black) and smeeoi. We met at the Hogwarts Express. Her dad is a deputy minister. He knows my grandparents, so it is sometimes posjeivao, inquired subway surf about me ... Her parents were wizards and moni were my friendship and Lucasovih subway surf parents. One night when Voldemort killed my and Lucas, they wanted him to stop (except on my birthday), but it was then muio and paraliziral subway surf and were NemoN. She is a distant, distant relatives. But at my grandmother's side, so it is not a descendant of Slytherin. Younger than me. Kierre subway surf Maggie subway surf Spinn's very chatty and jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakooooooooo rarely serious. No family, only one distant roakinju in Australia. I do not know where her family is, or how they died (if you are dead in general). The second year. Otherwise live with roakinjom, but when he received the letter, she did not want to let her in the round. So he had to Dumbledore and forcibly take her away. There are small psia which is always a little afraid and Maachah. Her name is Poppy. For the seventh subway surf year. Joey Potter Harry's twin brother, but still goes to Hogwarts. Poto of him found out only when he was 12 years old, and even when they got it and typed in Hogwarts, the first year he came when Harry was already on treoj. Now is the seventh subway surf year. He was separated from his mother at birth, so it's subway surf only Lily knew him. They sent him some Muggles who did not like him (did not know that the wizard). Otherwise the srameljiv, but defends friends and moe easily catch fire. Animagus is transformed into a deer (as a father). John and Mike Weasley twins. Jacky Weasley brothers, even though they are in Gryffindor. Weasleyovih all brothers. All this work've learned them Fred and George. Create chaos at Hogwarts, they're subway surf fun and full of ideas. Constantly moving rules, nou go to Hogsmade, no case of teachers. Sname them constantly giving punishment, but that does not soothe. All teachers are already on the verge of nerves because of them. often tease Jacky. For the fifth year. They have monkeys Mooa with which to play the entire Gryffindor House. Friendship with everyone except Slytherin. Ravenclaw ... Irma Delacour One of my best friends, although in Ravenclaw. Likes uiti, defends his

No comments:

Post a Comment